Hello, Dear Readers.
The NicholsNotes email service for blog posts will be leaving Feedburner. Google is no longer supporting the tool and may pull the plug on the service. After much investigation I have chosen Mailchimp as the new provider, and the conversion is underway.
What this change means to you:
- The shift should be transparent to current subscribers. I will port your email addresses as a file.
- My emails will contain the first image of the blog post coupled with a preview of the first paragraph.
- A “continue reading” link will take the reader to the full post on the NicholsNotes site.
- A button, “Read More Posts”, will take the reader to the blog.
- Subscribe/unsubscribe links will be offered in each email.
- Contact information for NicholsNotes will be displayed at the end of the email to make us compliant with Canadian Spam laws.
I hope to complete testing this week and make the cutover next week. Here’s a sample email, at least I hope/pray/desire/wish they turn out this way.
I appreciate your support and encouragement.