You’ve been asked to teach an adult Sunday School or Bible class in your church. The questions are forming in your mind:
- Why would I do this?
- How do I teach a class?
- What can I expect?
Find the answers to these and other questions in So You Want to Teach an Adult Bible Class? This is a practical guide book written by a lay person using lay language. It is easy to read and easy to apply. Topics covered include:
- Is this the job for me?
- What are the requirements for the position?
- How do I prepare for class?
- Does the class need to be structured?
- Practical ways to show class members I care.
- I may need help.
- Warnings and cautions.
- Some common classroom hindrances.
- The impact of a successful Sunday School teacher.
- The 10 rules for teaching.