Welcome to NicholsNotes!
NicholsNotes is my outlet for sharing what I discover in life. I will attempt to decipher my observations, and post conclusions, but honestly, you’re an intelligent person and you can form opinions on your own. We don’t have to agree, but perhaps we can dialogue and help each other? Together we can decide the next steps to take. Discover. Decipher. Decide. That’s a good mission for life.
You can learn more about me on the About page.
What will you find on the pages of NicholsNotes?
- Answers I find to questions I’m asking.
- Gardening tips and ideas.
- DIY projects.
- ‘How to’ guidance.
- Insight on life, parenting, marriage, career, and other topics.
- Lessons I learn in my study of the Bible.
- Encouragement and hope. Most of us need some positive in this negative world.
- Humor and a break from daily stress.
I know you’re busy and your time is valuable. I will do my best not to waste it. If you like what you read here, please consider sharing the site with a friend.
Email John with questions, comments, or queries.